27 - 27 June, 2018
Harbour Grand, Hong Kong
Head of Institutional Trading
Flow Traders Asia Pte. Ltd.
12:20 PM 360° ETF perspective: Staying ahead of the game – How can you leverage the latest developments in ETFs to better hedge risk and maximize returns?
- How can you incorporate ETFs into your portfolio to give you increased liquidity and exposure?
- What are the major investment trends around ETFs and what types of pre trade analysis are most commonly used?
- How are global institutions executing ETF trades and how do Asian institutions compare?
- How do global institutions evaluate liquidity, particularly across asset classes?
- Regulations: How are ETFs helping asset managers stay compliant?
- How to take advantage of ETFs as the fastest growing indexing investment vehicle in the world for diversification?
- What are the different types of ETFs and how can investors choose the best option to meet their needs?
- How can you broaden your usage to take advantage of the versatility of ETFs and gain access to long term yield?
- What are the pros and cons of each type and strategy that you need to know to ensure you are making the most informed decisions?
- How can investors overcome key barriers to compete in this fast changing landscape?