27 - 27 June, 2018
Harbour Grand, Hong Kong
Team Head Asia Fixed Income
Pictet Wealth Management
9:10 AM Keynote Interview: Too big to ignore - What are the channels by which China will allow you to access its debt markets to benefit from the high yield investment opportunities?
- Navigating China’s regulatory maze – How can you best address the regulations in the local market?
- How have the major defaults that have taken place in the past two years affected the appetite of the issuers?
- What steps are the Chinese authorities taking to facilitate access to domestic Fixed Income investments on the back of this growing interest?
- The revolution of QC to RQC Scheme – How has this impacted foreign investors who are looking to invest domestically?
- Implications for lending in Greater China - How to look beyond the bond market for other sources of lending as the Chinese banks tighten their grip?
- SOE reform – How will this impact the Chinese economy, various sectors as well as direct lending?
- South Bound Bond Connect – When will restrictions be eased and what are the expectations moving forward?