27 - 27 June, 2018
Harbour Grand, Hong Kong
Chief Economist, Asia, ex-Japan
Amundi Asset Management
9:30 AM All Star Panel: The opening of China’s bond market – What are the ideal market conditions required for China to succeed in efforts to attract foreign investors to its bond markets?
- Utilization currently less than 3% - What are the major difficulties that foreign investors face in trading bonds in the Chinese onshore market and how can they be overcome?
- Addressing the operational requirements for being able to invest onshore -What is the best platform to trade on at this point in time and must-have technology needs?
- Will bond connect be the main channel to boost to the Chinese bond market or will there be other alternatives?
- How will the current scheme cater to the different needs and expectations of the wide spectrum of local
investors in Hong Kong?
- Will the current scheme attract investors who are not willing to make major commitment to China and just want to dip their toe into the market to gain exposure?