28 - 29 May, 2019
Harbour Grand, Hong Kong
Co-Founder, Managing Partner & CIO
Adamas Asset Management
10:30 AM CIO Keynote Panel: What are the top 3 investment challenges and opportunities for 2019-2020 to look out for and how can you best prepare for them?
Will 2019 bring more stability, or more uncertainty? There are plenty of hurdles ahead: tighter monetary policy, political change, end of QE and technological disruption, not to mention huge environmental and social challenges. So how should investors react? In this panel, you will hear from our panel of expert Chief Investment Officers on how to best do asset allocation within the fixed income space to generate returns for your investors in an increasingly complex environment:
- Future outlook on different asset classes and locations to invest - What have been the main recent events in Asia's bond markets, and what are the key developments to look at?
- Against the market backdrop of synchronized global growth, easy financial conditions and low economic and financial market volatility, what is top-of-mind for investors in Asia Pacific?
- Consolidation of the Industry – With the recent announcements of consolidation within the asset management industry, are we going to have half the number of asset managers that we have now?
- It's a low-yield world with seemingly many challenges and uncertainties - What should investors be looking at in this region to generate returns?
- Analysis on how volatility would look in a post QE era and impact on Asian financial market
- Tide of QE is turning. Do you agree with the forecasted pace: 14trillion reduced to 1$12trillion by 2021 – 15% decline. Has QE been a massive driver for Asian Fixed Income demand?
- How the end of QE impact interest rates and where should you position yourself on the yield curve?
- Top 2-3 things you are doing to prepare your investment portfolio for a new era